All schools and colleges in Jammu and Kashmir will continue to remain shut till further orders. An order issued by the J&K Chief Secretary, in his capacity as the Chairperson of State Executive Committee of the State Disaster Management Authority, also said there shall be no weekend curfew in any district while night curfew shall remain in force from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. in all districts.
“All schools and higher educational institutions including coaching centres shall continue to remain closed for onsite/ in-person teaching till further orders,” it said.
Guidelines issued by the J&K administration:
- There shall be no weekend curfew in any district.
- All schools, colleges, and coaching centers shall continue to remain closed for onsite/in-person teaching, till further orders.
- However, education institutions are permitted to seek personal attendance of limited vaccinated staff for administrative purposes.
- The maximum number of people permitted to attend any indoor/outdoor gathering shall be restricted to 25.
- Night curfew shall continue to remain in force in all districts from 8 pm to 7 am.
- The three ‘T’ protocol of testing, tracking and treating, besides vaccination, needs to be strengthened in blocks with more than 4 per cent weekly positivity rate.
- It has been decided that the maximum number of people permitted to attend any indoor/outdoor gathering shall be restricted to 25.
- The DMs have been advised to ensure full compliance to Covid-appropriate behaviour and that defaulters are firmly dealt with.