Coronavirus: Haryana government today extended the Covid-19 lockdown for a week till 26 July. The new guidelines issued today will be applicable till 5 am on July 26. However, further relaxation has been given in the rules. Night curfew will continue from 11 pm to 5 am on all days of the week. The hours of operation of the restaurant/bar/club have also been extended. These relaxations have been given according to the order issued on Sunday.
- Restaurants and bars (including hotels and malls) are allowed to open from 10 am to 11 pm with a 50 percent seating capacity. Social distancing, regular sanitation, sanitization, and Covid-19 appropriate behavior will have to be followed. Home delivery is allowed from hotels, restaurants, and fast food joints till 11 pm.
- Clubhouses/restaurants/bars of golf courses have been allowed to open with 50% seating capacity from 10 am to 11 pm following social distancing and other Covid-19 appropriate safety norms. Members or visitors will be permitted by the management to play in the Golf Course to avoid overcrowding.
- Permission to open gym from 6 am to 9 pm with 50 percent capacity after adopting social distancing, regular sanitization, and Covid-19 appropriate behavior.
- Up to 100 persons are allowed at weddings, funerals/cremations, subject to strict adherence to Covid-19 appropriate behavior norms and social distancing. Marriages can take place at places other than homes and courts.
- In open spaces, gatherings of up to 200 persons will be permitted under strict adherence to Covid-19 appropriate behavioral norms and social distancing.
- Cinema halls (in malls and stand-alone) allowed to open with a maximum seating capacity of 50 percent. The guidelines of SOP issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare are to be followed.
- Permission to open universities/colleges for clearing doubts of students, practical classes in laboratories, practical examinations, and offline examinations as well. Hostels (in colleges and universities) are allowed to open for students appearing for the examinations. The Higher Education Department will issue separate guidelines for the implementation of these orders.
- All shops have been allowed to open from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Permission to open malls from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Religious places are allowed to open with 50 persons at a time, subject to the condition that they follow the requisite Covid-19 appropriate behavior norms and social distancing.