Aadhaar Virtual Id: Aadhar card has become the most important document in today’s era. It is linked to many other documents and we need Aadhaar almost every time. Many people always carry the Aadhar card with them. But if you want, you can keep your Aadhar card in your phone forever instead of keeping it in your pocket or purse.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues the Virtual ID of the Aadhaar card. This virtual ID can be created from the UIDAI website. Know what this virtual ID is and how it can be created.
What is Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Virtual ID is a 16 digit number
- This number can be used as an alternative to Aadhaar
- It is valid for all types of facilities related to banking
- Its validity is said to be of one day. But it remains valid until the user creates another Virtual ID
- There is currently no time limit for the validity of Aadhaar Virtual ID
Aadhar can be generated like this Virtual ID
- UIDAI official website https://www.uidai.gov.in. Rajasthan Staff Selection
- Login and go to Aadhaar Services. Click on Virtual ID
- A page will open In which , you have to enter the 16 digit Aadhaar number
- After that you have to generate an OTP by entering the security code
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number
- Submit OTP and click on Generate VID option
- Then a message will pop up for the generation of the Virtual ID